Kamael Plus Weapons & Armors Wondering how to get your hands on
one of these end game sets? We got
the list of every Weapon and Class with
full statistics info: Icarus Weapons,
Rapiers, Ancient Weapons, Bow-Guns,
Dynasty Weapons and Armor, Dynasty
Jewelry set bonuses and much more
www.Lineage2Media.Com Subclass Skills For The Main Class Lineage 2
Chaotic Throne 1: The Kamael Plus
Subclass Skills for the Main Class in Chaotic Throne 1: The Kamael Plus
First of all, these skills that you`ll obtain via leveling subclasses are usable only for the main class. There are lots of options so chosing the right configuration for your class is more complicated and implies a more complex thinking.
It was mentioned before:
- Subclass lvl 65: Main class can obtain a passive that increases atk/defensive strength
- Subclass lvl 70: Main class can obtain a passive that increases atk/defensive strength
- Subclass lvl 75: Main class obtains a skill , choice depends on subclass class-type.
- Subclass lvl 80: Main class obtains a transformation, transformation type depends on subclass class-type.
Application/Learning the skills:
Each subclass can apply for the skills 4 times, 3 subclasses have a total of 12 skills, after application you will obtain a subclass skill book (untradable), you can then learn the skills on your main class accordingly.
NOTES 1) "Applying for skills" will determine the skills you get according to class-type (of subclass), "learning skills" will allow you to choose from that list.
2) "Applying for skills" cannot be changed or reverted (note: this means that once you've applied for the skill on subclass that's it... no more changing the class-type... for this particular subclass anyway), "learning skills" can be undone/relearnt (note: you can re-choose the skills, but only within the allowed skills set by your subclass's class-type)
If you have 3 subclasses it means you can apply for skills 12 times, after application, for example if my second subclass is a knight, level to lvl 75 and apply for skill, then I've chosen a knight-type application for skill and obtain a knight-type skill book, using this book you can learn a knight-type subclass skill, if you do not like the skill you've chosen you can unlearn the skill and choose from another skill from the knight-type skill list, but your "second lvl 75 subclass skill" is now set for knight-type skills, even if you remove the subclass you cannot apply for another set of skills (note: so if you removed the knight subclass and get a new subclass to lvl75, you won't be allowed to apply for skill again, although your main class can still learn and relearn the knight-type subclass skills)
Subclasses are divided into 7 groups, the group also determines the type of transformation the main will get
Great Physical Defence (+29 p.def)
Great Magic Defence (+50 m.def)
Great Physical Offence (+? p.atk)
Great Magic Offence (+29 m.atk)
Critical Rate (+30 critical)
Magic Casting (+11 cast.spd)
Lvl 65, 70:
The skills you can learn at these 2 levels are the same, only 4 skills are available, you can choose the same skill at both levels the effects stack, you can even learn the same skill on other subclasses, potentially making a skill learnable for 6 times.
There are many skills available at this level, regardless of whether the skill is a common skill or a class specific one, you can only choose *one* lvl 75 skill, with 3 subclasses you can choose 3 in total.
- Counter Celestial: Chance of getting a 10s celestial shield when under attack
- Increase MP: Increase max MP
- Increase MP regen
- Resist magic: Increase chance to resist magic (works against normal nukes too)
- Increase Recharge rate: Increase amount of MP recharged by recharge skill
- Chance MP steal: Chance of MP being recovered when attacking
- Increase CP
- Chance Haste: Chance of increasing attack speed when attacking
- Resistance: Increase resistance against paralyse, root, sleep, trance, cancel...etc (i.e. debuffs)
- Counter .... : slightly increases patk, matk and casting speed
- Increase HP/MP: increase max hp and mp
- Resist elements: increase resistance against elemental attacks
- Counter defense: Chance of increasing pdef/mdef when under attack
- Increase HP: Increase max HP
- Resist critical damage
- Divine Protection: Increase resistance against holy and dark attacks
- Counter Heal: Chance of healing yourself when under attack
- Prayer: Increase HP recovered from heals (on self)
- Increase evasion
- Chance critical: Chance of increasing critical rate when attacking a target
- Long shot: increase bow attack range
Lvl 80 Divine transformations
The transformation type is determined by the subclass. If all 3 subclasses are different class-types you get 3 different types of transformations; but if you have a same-type subclass, you can *level up* the transformation, up to level 3 (because there are 3 max subclasses).
If a player dislikes the skill chosen, the player can remove the skill for a fee of 10,000,000
You can only redeem a new skill not the new skill book, so if you had a knight-type skill book, after removing a knight skill you can only choose a knight skill after that.