Lineage 2 Third(3rd) Class OCCUPATION CHANGE Quests
Saga of the DREADNAUGHTS
(Warlord --> Dreadnaught)
Saga of the DREADNAUGHTS
Third Class Occupation Change Quest from Warlord to Dreadnaught lvl 76 Start
Descendents of the Dragons themselves, the Dreadnaughts are a very powerfull class beeing able to fight hundreads of monsters at the same time.
This Guide will show you, step by step with description and pictures how to change your class from Warlord to Dreadnaught.
Before begining you need Ketra or Varka ally 2.
1. Go to Aden to the WARRIORS GUILD and speak with Master AIKEN.
2. He tells you to go to GODDARD to meet with Guard Ulrich. And you also receive an interesting book in your inventory which warns you of upcoming events.
3. Now you need to go to Hot Springs area and speak with Jeremy. He`ll ask you to hunt 3 types of monsters. After you complete it, you get an ICE CRYSTAL.
4. Now you need to speak with Chief Donath (he is near Jeremy) to prepare the special soup for Ulrich`s mother. He asks you for a BIG WHITE NIMBLE FISH. If you don`t have a fish like that, you must buy it or go fishing.
5. Now you must go back to Ulrich in Goddard and he`ll ask you to go to Valley of Saints to speak with the first Tablet of Vision.
5. Now you must find the second Tablet of Vision, you must go to the Valley of Saints. But be carefull, you must fight the angels near the Tablet untill you receive the Quest Item. After that, speak with the Tablet. Don`t forget to speak with the Tablet!
6. Now you are sent to Wall of Argos to yet find another Tablet. But beware, here you`ll have to fight some angels too. Don`t forget to speak with the Tablet!
6. Go to Goddard to Master Bernhardt in the Warriors Guild. Here is the part when you have to chose a side to fight for: Ketra Orcs or Varka Silenos. You must have ally 2 completed of a side you choose.
7. I chose Varka Ally. I was sent to Speak with Narah Ashanuk, he`s near the port of Varka Stronghold.
7. You are sent to speak with Udan Mardui in Varka Village, but you have to be carefull NOT to hit any of the mobs if you have ally with them, because the alliance will be canceled, and you have to start all over again. (the alliance quest with Varka).
NOTE: If you are a nobless, just choose nobless port to Varka Village, if you are not, consider taking in party a Spectral Dancer who gives you Shadow Dance, so mobs won`t notice you.
8. You must embarc now in a spy kind of a mission. You must go to Ketra Orc Out Post (noble port to Ketra Village or take SD with Shadow) WITHOUT BEEING NOTICED.
NOTE: You Must take with you a KEY OF THIEF to open the chest wich is just behind the building.
9. Go back to UDAN MARDUI in Varka Village and give him the totem. You`ll get the divine stone, and next you go to Goddard to speak with Master Bernhardt in the Warrior Guild.
10. Now you must go to another table of vision, situated North Vest of the Varka Stronghold.
11. You are sent to the Forrest of the Dead, just near the port is the Mysterious Wizard you must talk with.
12. Now comes the last part of the quest. You must go to the Shrine of the Loyal to kill mobs there. After you earned 680 marsk by killing mobs there , Archon of Halisha will appear and YOU MUST KILL IT ALONE. Don`t stay in party.
There is another way. You just have to defeat Halisha Raid in the Imperial Tomb and you don` t have to kill all those mobs. Your choice.
13. Now don`t rush. The tablet is just near the corner. Be sure to commune with it before leaving.
13. Go now to the Southern Part of the Forrest of the Dead to find the Tablet.
14. Turn to the last tablet of Vission and Commune with it.
15. Go back to Aden, talk with Master Aiken.
CONGRATULATIONS, You are a Dreadnaught!