Kamael Plus Weapons & Armors Wondering how to get your hands on
one of these end game sets? We got
the list of every Weapon and Class with
full statistics info: Icarus Weapons,
Rapiers, Ancient Weapons, Bow-Guns,
Dynasty Weapons and Armor, Dynasty
Jewelry set bonuses and much more
www.Lineage2Media.Com Lineage 2 The Second Throne Gracia PTS PATCH NOTES
Lineage 2 GraciaThe Second Throne PTS Patch Notes
• A system that adds bonus experience was added depending on the vitality level of the character.
• Vitality points are collected under the following conditions: A player has not logged in for a peroid of time, a player is sitting in a peace zone for ane xtended peroid, a player is participating in siege or raid.
• Vitality points are transferred to subclasses when a character change occurs.
[General Combat System]
• Song and Dance buffs now have their own buff bar.
• Player and Monster melee range increased slightly.
• Target location and the relationship with the attacker now affects damage bonus.
• Long range physical attacks now have a distance differential to damage.
• The poison and the bleedind damage has been increased.
• Duration of debuff is modified by the targets defense rating against that debuff type.
• The rate at which players hit or evade attacks has been changed to make a gap between accuracy and evasion more significant.
[Changes to Existing Skills]
Effect has been added for skills
• Deflect Arrow: Now reduces damage from cross bows.
• Real Target: Range increased to 900, bow/cross bow damage increase reduced.
• Bleed: Movement speeed reduction has been added.
Queen of Kat, Unicorn Seraphim, Shadow Knight has been added.
• Queen of Kat: Blessed Body Effect, Blessed Soul Effect, Haste Effect
• Unicorn Seraphim: Acumen Effect, Clarity Effect,, Empower Effect, Wild Magic effect
• Shadow Knight: Death Whisper Effect, Focus Effect, Guidance Effect
Other skill changes
• Shield mastery: Further increase the effectiveness of shield defense and if wearing heavy armor also increases main pdef while using a shield.
• Armor Mastery (Warrior & Kamael): MP regeneration increased.
• Soul collection: Kamaels now can hold 40 souls.
• Protection of Rune,Alignment,Elements: increased defensive properties for both passive and active effects.
• Fighters/Archers Will: normal effect increased and increased the rate the rate at which skills critical for double damage while the buff is active.
• Cleanse: Raid curse can no longer be removed.
• Wild Magic (Buff): Magic critical rate has been reduced.
• Wild Magic (Items): Magic critical rate has been reduced
• Dance of Siren: Magic critical rate has been reduced.
• Force Barrier, Sonic Barrier, Celestial Shield, Flames of Invincibility, Sublime Sacrifice, Lesser Celestial Shield, Talisman of Invincibility: Beneficial effects can now be applied to one self.
• Summon Soullless: The caster MP DoT is now removed.
• Furious Soul: The evasion penalty is removed.
Changes to casting time.
• Escape Shackle, Cure Poison and Cure bleeding cast faster now.
Changes to skill duration.
• Dodge Attack: Increased to 10 seconds instead of 5.
• Counter Attack: Increased to 10 seconds instead of 5.
Changes to skill power
• Proximity to the target now affects the overall power of a physical skill and its MP consumption.
• Physical attack skills have overall increased skill power.
• Physical attack skills have an overall decrease in MP consumption.
• All physical attack skills now have over-hit capability.
MP Consumption of the following toggles are increased:
• Soul Cry
• Silent Move
• Guard Stance
• Soul Guard
• Vicious Stance
• Shield Fortress
• Parry Stance
• War Frenzy
• True Berserker
• Strike Back
• Hard March
Changes to magic damage
• Magic damage now applies a random variance between minimum and maximum damage.
• Depending on the type of weapon the damage variance of spells changes.
Changes to Kamael Spirit Consumption
• Skills that use charged souls to enhance the skill have been changed.
Magic Critical Hits
• The ratio at which a magic critical hit occures unbuffed has been increased more then 10 times.
• Magic Critical hit damage is reduced from 4x to 3x.
• Magic Critical hit chance capped at 20%.
• Vanguard combat stance (transformation effect with no appearence change) (L43)
This skill allows the player to effectively equip dual swords or 2h weapons.
The following skills become available:
• Full Swing - Attack the area around a target with a 2h Sword, bypassing shield defense.
• Tornado Double Chop - Attack the areana around a target with a dual sword, bypassing shield defense.
• Power Chop - Powerful single target attack with a 2h weapon, bypassing shield defense.
• Power Double Slash - Powerfil single target attack with a dual sword, bypassing shield defense.
• Inquisitor combat stance (transformation effect with no appearence change) (L44)
The following skills become available:
• Divine Punishment - Single target low mp cost fast reset holy attribute nuke. Power 57.
• Surrender to Divine - Strips resist holy and reduces holy defense by -20, strengthens targets darkness by +20.
• Divine Curse - Prevents the target from receiving healing and applies a DoT effect to the target.
• Divine Turmoil - Powerful area holy attack. Power 90.
• Evade ??(L74) - During a successfull evade, at a certain probability the AW's critical power will increase.
• Evade ?? (L74) - During a successfull evade, at a certain probability the PW's critical chance will increase.
• Evade ?? (L74) - During a successful evade, at a certain probability the TH's attack speed will increase.
All dagger classes:
• Shadow step (L72) - Teleport to a target within 900 range.
• Fast Recovery (L43) - +HP/CP/MP regeneration.
• Health Reconstruction (L52) - Recover 100% HP, consumes 5 souls long cooldown.
• Health Reinforcement (L55) - Heal and Increase a % of the parties HP, consumes 10 souls.
• Soul Web (L62) - Reduce the targets movement speed, consumes 5 souls.
• Forgotten Trap (L64) - ???
• Implant Doom Seed (L68) - upon growth target is unable to use magic or physical skills.
• Forget Pain (L58) - Prevent damage for a peroid of time, when the effect wears off the target is weakened.
• Master of Magic (L40) - Increase casting speed, reduce cooldown time of skills.
• Repair Golem (L40) - Powerful Heal for constructs
• Power Golem (L43) - Increase construct attack power and attack speed.
• Golem Armor Plating (L40) - Increase construct pdef and max hp.
The following Warsmith skills have a 10 minute duration and can only be used on up to 3 items at a time
• Sharpen Edges (L49) - Enhance the effectiveness of bladed weapons.
• Spike Thorns (L49) - Enhance the attack effectiveness of blunt weapons.
• Strengthen Bow String (L49) - Enhance the effectiveness of bow/cross bow weapons.
• Scaled Armor (L46) - Enhance the effectiveness of heavy armor.
• Hard Tanning (L46) - Enhance the effectiveness of light armor.
• Imbroider Garments (L46) - Enhance the effectiveness of Robes
• Summon Merchant Golem (L52) - Costs 5 D crystals, sets up a stationry shop for the war smith.
• Mana Steal (this is a buff that cuases damage done from melee attacks to steal MP from the target and give it to the attacker)
New skills given to the following classes:
• Bounty Hunter and Maestro: Fatal Strike
• Abyss Walker: Lure
• Phantom Summoner: Death Spike (Max Power 65), Summon Cursed Bone, Curse: Poison
• New Weapons and Armor for Pets
• Jewelery for pets has been added to increase mdef.
• When a Pet dies the time it takes for the pet to disappear was increased to 24 hours (real time).
PvP Reputation Points
Nobless characters who participate in fortress or castle sieges, Underground Colloseum (Fantasy Isle), Olympiad, Festival of Darkness will gain PvP Reputation points, this value can be exchanged for items and effects:
• PvP Weapon and Armor modifications.
• Siege Items
• Clan reputation
• Removing PK count.
• Registered attackers/defenders do not lose XP on death anymore due to PvP point system.
• Repeated dying does not give death penalty but their combat ability will decline for the siege.
• Using a scroll of courage on a siege field will now perform a ressurection effect upon death.
PVP - Flagged Time
• Flagged time will be increased to 120 seconds, at which the last 20 seconds they will beign to flash.
• Defensive attribute applied to armor now gives +6 points per enchant and has a new max of L4 and 60 points.
• Attribute stone success rate on armor was increased.
• Different attribute can be used to increase defense of certin debuffs.
• Previously enchanted armor will have its attribute corrected to the new system.
[Items & Equipment]
• Crafted items now have a chance to making more then one item, they also have a chance of making a rare version of that item (altered stats and properties).
• Rare items can be damaged through use but that damage can be repaired at the blacksmith.
Misc Stores and Smiths
• Shadow A-Grade equipment can be bought from stores in town but cannot be augmented, strengthened or SA'd.
• Items in all stores have had their prices reduced.
• Stores that sell Normal C grade equipment now have Normal B grade items available for purchase.
• B grade equipment and lower that is bought will be exchangeable via the blacksmith in town.
• Some shops started selling Mirage headdress
• Earrings, necklaces, rings can now have special augmentations applied to them.
• New buff herbs drop in hunting zones and the duration has been increased to 5 minutes.
• The new buffs from herbs eg. Vampire Herbs, Deadly herbs, Haste Herb.
• Monsters below level 75 (Excluding Festial of Darkness and Seven Sign Dungeons) will now use soul shots and spirit shots to power their skills. They will also use new ranged defense skills at a certain probability to help avoid being kited around by players.
• Item/XP/SP rewards from monsters using SS/SpS and ranged defense skills were increased.
• All raid boss rewards were significantly increased.
• Raid bosses once again drop many normal items in addition to life crystals.
• Spell books that are normally buyable in NPC shops wont drop from monsters any more.
• The loot table of all old monsters has been adjusted to include new items and item parts.