Hellbound Weapons & Armors Wondering how to get your hands on
one of these end game sets? We got
the list of every Weapon and Class with
full statistics info: Icarus Weapons,
Rapiers, Ancient Weapons, Bow-Guns,
Dynasty Weapons and Armor, Dynasty
Jewelry set bonuses and much more
At NCsoft's G*Star 2010 press conference, the official trailer for Lineage 2's next expansion, Goddess of Destruction, was revealed for the very first time. Seams everything was changed at the core of the game, except the familiarbattlegrounds and characters wich vaguely reminds us of what Lineage 2 was used to be... According to NCsoft's spokesperson, the very core systems, including combat, professions etc will be revised in this new expansion. More new changes and updates will be revealed very soon. A total of 20 demo booths will be available for attendees to try the new expansion out.
Interview - Game Changes
1. Storyline will feature the Goddess of Destruction taking over the Chaotic Throne. To prevent this, the humans engage the help of the Titans (or Giants).
2. New R-class weapons, a group of the most powerful R-weapons cannot be traded. Upgrading method will also differ from other equipments'. R stands for "Royal". (confirmed)
3. 4th class advancement, known as the Awakening System. (confirmed, new info will be released gradually)
4. More monsters, more bosses, more conquerable maps and over 20 new hunting maps. (confirmed)
5. New teleport portals in PvP war zones for faster access to certain points.
6. Battle system, production system and almost all core systems will be overhauled. (confirmed)
7. Upgrading of monster AI, especially for bosses. They will inflict more status such as stunt etc using their skills. (confirmed)
8. Siege system will be revamped and implemented after the first Goddess of Destruction patch hits.
9. Upgrading and optimization of game graphics, lighting effects and shadows even though the game is still using Unreal 2 Engine. (confirmed)
10. New starting point for beginners, new leveling process (or curve). (confirmed)
11. New level cap will be 90. (confirmed)
12. Class balancing, including nerfing and strengthening some classes. (confirmed)
13. No fix date for release, the expansion is undergoing internal QA (quality assurance) now. (confirmed)
copyright 2008 Lineage2Media Group all rights reserved.
Lineage 2 logo and characters are property of NCSOFT company